Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chicken and Noodles

Things have been hectic around here lately, and I have not had time to do the regular grocery shopping. I found it necessary to send my better half to the store. He did have a list, but when there is a good deal to be had, my husband likes to take advantage. Chicken was on sale.

Usually this would not pose a problem, but someone had inadvertently left my freezer door open the previous week and everything in it had to be tossed out. So it was empty. Until the chicken arrived.

Some people say they could eat chicken every day. No one at my house seemed to mind a bit. I did change it up, making different dishes. You can do a lot with chicken. Not a single complaint was heard, and whatever I prepared disappeared with regularity.

One day I put a bowl of chicken and noodles in front of my son. After he had taken a few bites I asked, “How is it?”

He stirred it around with his spoon and answered, “Tastes like chicken.”



A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 6:7

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete